Now that the weather is warming up, and we've discussed some ways to get your family ready for spring, we need a list of things to do!
Family time is so important and spring is the perfect time to get outdoors and enjoy some activities together.
1. Nature Walk - use a scavenger hunt list to look for things in nature or just browse some local park trails as a family
2. Bike Rides - family bike rides are a joy. here are some tips before you head out!
3. Bird Feeders - either create your own to hang in the back yard or get the ones you've had up all winter. clean them, refill them and set them back out for some great family bird watching! Another fun thing for spring is to make your own bird book for bird watching and bird recognition skills.
4. Family Olympics - let your kids plan a family field day right in your own backyard!
5. Zoo - think baby animals, petting zoos and fun family time exploring new sights!
6. Visit the Beach - spring is a great time to visit the beach! comb for shells, walk in the sand and even bring a picnic
7. Movie in the Park - some city places and churches are starting to offer movies in the park! Check out your local calendar for one near you. It might be chilly but that is perfect for family snuggles!
What is on your spring family bucket list?