Good Morning! Can you believe it is just 3 weeks until Thanksgiving? Thanksgiving is my most favorite time of year. I love everything about it.
As you know, we have been spending this year counting down our blessings. I pray that this is helping you to consciously realize that God blesses you each and every day. We need to be aware that even the smallest of blessings come from God.
So, today I am thankful for...
462. ... the return of my daughter (Jenifer...of Woman to Woman and Sweet Blessings) and her beautiful family to our church where they are ministering to the children.
467. ... achy muscles & a sore back reminding me that I am no longer in high school and should NOT be jumping on a trampoline!
468. ... timely messages from God.
469. ... the lives being changed in our church.
470. ... the miracles we are beginning to see!
471. ... the opportunity to participate in community outreaches with our church.
472. ... our Fall Festival. We had somewhere in the neighborhood of 600 people come through our festival.
473. ... the willingness of our church body to work the Fall Festival. It's always exhausting, but it is so rewarding!
474. ... and finally, today I am thankful that tonight, this very evening, I have absolutely NOTHING on the schedule and so I am planning to sit next to my hubby all night and enjoy an evening at home...for the first time in weeks!
Well, that will do it for today. Comment below with some things that you are thankful for. Take some time this week to...stop & smell the roses. Take some time to just enjoy the blessings of God.
Have a great week!