Good Morning! Today we are continuing to count our blessings for 2012. I love taking the opportunity to consciously think about the things God has blessed me with.
191. ... for an amazing Mother's Day Sermon at church.
192. ... for a wonderful and memorable Mother's Day picnic with my family.
193. ... to be able to watch my grandkids play at the park.
194. ... for a huge surprise birthday/Mother's Day gift from my hubby. That's 2 years in a row!!! He's not the best at surprising me...but 2 years in a row...WOW!
195. ... for being able to enjoy a family gathering to celebrate our youngest grandson's 2nd birthday.
196. ... that my parent's surprised me by visiting our church to hear my Mother's Day sermon!
197. ... for the kind words of so many of the congregation.
198. ... to see the amazing way God is working in a dear friend and the boldness that has come upon her in His name.
199. ... for the way that God is helping me be a better steward of my time.
200. ... for the things I learn while studying my genealogy.
201. ... for a dear friend in Christ that is willing to step up and take responsibility to fill in when needed.
202. ... for the excitement in a friends face at the upcoming 1/2 marathon she will be running this weekend.
203. ... for the anticipation in the face of a friend who has decided that she wants to do a triathalon next year. I don't know that I would have what it takes to train for, much less do it. GO, Sweet Sister!!!
204. ... for a 'Yea, we did it!' party for the kids in church after completing a 9-month study called "The Story."
205. ... for repaired friendships.
Wow, there are so many things to be thankful for. And even though there are so MANY things, it's easy to repeat myself, like...being thankful for the birds singing outside my window and for the beautiful weather and for my handsome hubby that takes care of my car and for ice cream...you get the picture. lol I try not to repeat myself because I want to truly see all of the blessings God has given me and not just the same ones over and over!
I pray that you are counting your blessings, too. Take a few minutes to share with us here some of your blessings! I love hearing how God is working in other's lives!