By: Melissa Baker
Recipe and Image Courtesy of www.shared.com
· 1lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef, cooked, drained
· 1 can (15 oz) sloppy joe sauce
· 1 teaspoon chili powder
· 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated biscuits
· ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
· 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. In large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
3. Stir in sauce and chili powder; simmer 5 minutes.
4. Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture and about 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round.
5. Fold dough in half over filling; press to seal.
6. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Brush melted butter over the tops of each pocket.
8. Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.