Sometimes we look for big things. Big blessings, big means of showing love, big, big, big. But sometimes it is the little things that mean the most and make the biggest impact.
Here are 10 little things that will make a big difference in your marriage.
- Start and end every day with an I love you.
- Greet him with a smile and kind word when he comes home.
- Thank him regularly for things he does, big and small.
- Don't nag him.
- Listen intently when he talks.
- Snuggle together.
- Pick your battles.
- Let go of small things.
- Forgive easily.
- Pray for him and with him.
Focus on these 10 little things and see God do a big miracle in your marriage!
Last week we began a Thanksgiving in Marriage challenge for November. By this time, your list should have 7 things you are thankful for in your husband. Have you joined our challenge? How are you doing? Share your experiences! Want to see what the challenge is? Click HERE.