|Recipe and Image courtesy of Susan Bowden Tips|
- 1 box Duncan Hines® Signature French Vanilla Cake Mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups plus 2 Tbsp. confectioner's sugar
- 1 can (21 oz) Duncan Hines Comstock® Strawberry
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg in large bowl until well blended. Reserve 1/3 cup for topping. Press remaining mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer in large bowl. Beat in remaining eggs and 2-½ cups confectioner’s sugar. Pour over cake mixture in pan. Spread strawberry pie filling on top and sprinkle with reserved cake mixture.
- Bake 1 hour or until golden brown. Refrigerate until chilled. Cut into bars and sprinkle with remaining confectioner’s sugar.