|Recipe and image courtesy of www.Food.com|
2 chicken breasts, halved
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Heat a medium size non stick skillet over low heat; spray lightly with vegetable spray.
- Add chicken and cook quickly until browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken to a medium size shallow casserole.
- Add vegetables to casserole.
- In a small bowl combine broth, soup milk, thyme, sage and bay leaf; pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake, covered 1 hour or until vegetables and chicken are tender.