Blonde Brownies are one of my family's favorites. There also a big hit to take to potlucks at church or work. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- 2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, 4 Tablespoons butter flavored Crisco
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Grease 9*13 cake pan. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl and set aside. Beat butter and sugar in mixer until creamy, beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture, stir in chocolate chips and spread into pan. Bake at *350 for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown.