Good Morning! May I offer my deepest apologies for failing to post for the past several weeks. It seems that there just isn't enough hours in the day. I am so sorry to any of you that may look forward to the Thankful Thursday posts and have missed them.
So...that being said...today, I am thankful...
486. ... for the forgiveness of the readers of this blog. I know that each of you understand the demand on all of our time. I am thankful and confident that you have forgiven me for missing...
487. ... for the healing hand of our Lord...the 48 hour stomach bug went through our church like a wild fire. There were just a very few that didn't come down with it.
488. ... for an amazing Thanksgiving Day family meal!
489. ... for the way I see God working in our church!
490. ... for the eagerness of God's people to get in and work for Him.
491. ... for time spent with my grandkids.
492. ... for the opportunity to watch my grandson in his first Kindergarten 'concert.' It was like watching his daddy all over again!
493. ... for the surprise of my hubby being honored as the 'Most Improved Driver' in the Grand National Class at the local dirt race track! We totally did not expect it!
494. ... to be able to witness a friend receive a very special honor at the banquet for the local dirt race track...she received the 'Woman of the Year' award...and she totally deserves it!
495. ... for my parents taking a much needed mini-vacation!
496. ... that even though I complain about a lack of time, I know the 'busyness' of my life right now is a blessing from God and that I am completely in His will!
497. ... that my son-in-law is still working...this time last year and in years past, work has slowed to the point that he is laid off.
498. ... for a pleasant surprise when an unexpected person shows up for Wednesday Evening Prayer Service!
499. ... that God is speaking to individuals who step up as a result.
500. ... for the gentle reminders of my beautful daughter when I forget my 'responsibilities.'
Tell me what you are thankful for...It is so amazing to purposefully count the blessings God has given me. I pray that you are enjoying the journey as we count down our blessings together.