Thursday, October 11, 2012
Falling Leaves & Time Away
It's October, the leaves are changing and the temperatures are falling...I love this time of year. I am so glad to be able to take some time to stop and count my blessings! God is such a good and merciful God. He blesses us beyond measure and so many times we don't take time to really look at his bounty. We've been going through this year making a conscious effort to slow down and count the many things God has blessed us with. I hope you are joining us in this.
Today, I amm thankful...
431. ... for God's hand of protection on my children.
432. ... for falling leaves.
434. ... for the colors of Fall.
435. ... for the opportunity to help a neighbor during a difficult time.
436. ... that God uses this willing vessel.
437. ... for the way our church people are willing to serve others.
438. ... that God allows me and my hubby to have some time away several times a year.
439. ... that one of those times away is just 6 days away.
440. ... that God sees all, knows all and hears all.
So, won't you take a moment to list below a few things that you are thankful for...you know, those things with which God has so graciously blessed you?
Have a wonderful day,