Today I am thankful for...
296. ... a break, however short, from the excessive heat of the past few weeks.
297. ... smiles on my grandchildren's faces.
298. ... the unexpected presence of a friend at church.
299. ... the excitement on a friend's face when the curriculum for VBS comes in!
300. ... the love for one another in our church family.
302. ... the opportunity for an evening out with my hubby. It had been a lo-o-ong time since we had been able to go out...just us...and completely enjoy each other's company.
303. ... seeing the excitement on the faces of my children and grandchildren as we all countdown our days until we vacation in Myrtle Beach...the first time ALL of us will be on vacation together since 2000. Back then there was only 11 of us...now there is 17!!!!!
304. ... pedicures. Ahhh!!
305. ... Snicker's Candy Bars! Yummy!
What are you thankful for today?
Have a very thankful day!!!