Today I am thankful...
141. ... for God's protection from the devastating storms going through the midwest this past weekend.
144. ... for my past. Because of my past...good & bad...I am who I am today.
145. ... for a friend of my granddaughter's. This friend is a Christian and a very good influence on my granddaughter.
149. ... for healthy children & grandchildren. We have truly been blessed with a lack of tragedy in our family and I am so very thankful for God's hand on us.
150. ... aches and pains of this slowly aging body because with each ache or pain, I know that I can feel.
151. ... peace...particularly the peace of God that passes all understanding! No matter the chaos that surrounds me, I have the peace of my Creator!
152. ... that my husband likes spending time with me.
153. ... for the parks and rec personnel that take time to teach baseball, t-ball, etc. skills to our children & grandchildren,
154. ... for the beach. There is something so very calming about walking on the beach and letting the waves gently wash over your feet.
155. ... for the mountains and their majesty. You can truly see God in the mountains!
I pray that you are counting your blessings along with me. It is so very important to focus on the goodness of God and not on all the negative in our life. Please leave a comment with some of your blessings!
Have a great day!