I am continuing to count my blessings. I hope and pray you are counting along with me.
Today I am thankful for:
51. ...the sound of birds singing outside my window.
52. ...being able to go to & watch my granddaughter's volleyball games.
53. ...surprise phone calls for a job interview for my son, especially when we thought the possibility was long gone.
54. ...finding my laptop (right where it should have been) when I thought I lost it.
55. ...a second job that I know God has for me and that He will reveal it to me in His time.
56. ...the close relationships that I share with each of my children.
57. ...memories of my grandfather who would have turned 102 yesterday if he were still on earth with us.
58. ...the reassurance of Proverbs 22:6. ("Point your kids in the right direction—when they're old they won't be lost." The Message)
59. ...God working in my life.
60. ...peace in the midst of the storm.
61. ...the joy of the Lord.
62. ...Little Debbie Nutty Bars...MMmmmm!
63. ...arguments or spats with my honey. Silly, I know, but it makes life interesting! *smiles*
64. ...love and forgiveness
65. ...a heart primed and ready to do God's will.
Well, that will do it for today. I am learning so much through this 'counting' of my blessings. I can always think of something to be thankful for...until I sit down to write them out. Then I find myself trying to analyze the list...I need to give it up and just write whatever comes into my mind. It doens't matter is it is silly or serious...God provides and I need to be thankful...and I am.
Have a blessed and thankful week,