How exciting it is to be a part of the things God is doing with Woman to Woman Ministries! And I'll use that as my starting point for this week's continuation of my countdown of the things I am thankful for in 2012:
36. the opportunity to be a part of the exciting things that God is doing in Woman to Woman Ministries.
37. My voice...if you know anything about me, you know that losing my voice is a common thing. And not only do i lose it often, I lose it for weeks...even months...at a time. I am learning to cherish it when I have it!
38. Freedom to worship as I see fit.
39. Beautiful Spring-like weather in the middle of Winter.
40. God's timely answers to my prayers.
41. Opportunities to work out with my daughter.
42. Aches & pains that tell me I'm still alive
43. Home-made Ice Cream...silly, I know, but what a YUMMY treat!
44. Music. Nothing ushers in the presence of God [for me] like amazing worship music.
46. Plans for a family vacation.
47. Green...trees, grass, flowers...
48. My eyes...so that I can see the beauty that God has provided in His creation.