- 2 Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 4 to 8 pieces of bacon
1. Cut chicken into 4 equal size pieces. Pound breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
2. Mix together softened cream cheese, chopped green onions and shredded pepperjack cheese. Put 1/4 of this mixture into the middle of each piece of chicken.
3. Starting at the long side, roll chicken breast up, keeping the cheese mixture to the middle.
4. Wrap 1 to 2 slices of bacon around the chicken breast, secure with toothpick, if needed.
5. One piece of bacon wrapped around each breast is enough. But 2 pieces of bacon for each breast fully wraps the chicken and is outstanding.
6. Place on baking sheet and back for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F.
7. Broil topside for about 5 minutes to fully brown and crisp bacon. Turn each breast over and broil for another 3 minutes or so to crisp up the bottom side.