|Recipe courtesy of www.MyFridgeFood.com|
- 8 oz package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb. package smoked turkey lunch meat
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced thin
- 4 eggs, beaten
1. Unroll the crescent dough and separate into 2 squares.
2. Place one square in bottom of 8" pan that is greased or lined with parchment paper.
3. Press dough to fit pan and layer with half the turkey, bacon, cheese and tomatoes.
4. Pour half the eggs over the top. Repeat the layers.
5. Top with remaining dough square. Pour remaining eggs over top.
6. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, covered with foil.
7. Remove foil and bake another 20-25 minutes.
8. Let sit at room temp for 15-20 minutes before serving.