By: Melissa Baker
|Recipe courtesy of www.CarlsBadCravings.com|
- Cheesecake Blender Ingredients:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 cups milk (depending on how thick you like your pancakes)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Prepare Fresh Strawberry Ingredients according to recipe.
- While syrup is simmering, add Cheesecake Blender Ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, sift together Dry Ingredients.
- Pour the Cheesecake Blender mixture into the Dry Ingredients and whisk just until combined. Do not over mix - there should be small lumps. (If you like thinner pancakes, thin with more milk as desired, being careful not to overmix).
- Heat a lightly greased large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour pancakes by the 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
- Top with Fresh Strawberry Syrup.