|Recipe courtesy of Court's Kitchen|
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs (or make your own if you prefer)
- 1 jar of marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 box of Texas Toast Garlic Bread (Pepperidge Farm) OR a loaf of fresh sliced garlic Italian bread (Walmart carries it)
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Put bag of meatballs in pot with sauce. Add garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper to taste)
3. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until warmed completely through.
4. Stir as needed to keep meatballs from sticking to pot. Once heated through remove from heat.
5. Place meatballs in the center of a 9x13 baking dish, layer mozzarella and Italian blend cheeses over meatballs topping off with the Parmesan.
6. Take the slices of Italian bread and line the pan all the way around with them so that they are kind of keeping the meatballs toward the center of the pan. (The bread slices will be standing up in the pan as shown in the picture) You have freedom here with the bread...you can lightly butter and garlic the bread prior to placing it in the pan if you prefer or even brush lightly with olive oil and garlic. The choice is yours.
7. Place in oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!