|Recipe courtesy of chef-in-training.com|
By : Melissa Baker
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1¾ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Sprak a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk and oil until well beaten together.
- Add in mashed bananas, both sugars and vanilla and mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking soda and salt and mix in nicely, do not over mix.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake at 325 degrees F for about an hour. Check at an hour by doing the toothpick test. Bake longer as needed until cooked through.