|Recipe courtesy of Spark Recipes|
3/4 cup of Splenda
8 tablespoons of Brummel and brown (or any other low calorie butter flavor)
1/2 cup of egg beaters
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1/3 cup of non fat milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1. Heat oven to 400*F
2. In a large bowl, combine Splenda & butter.
3. Beat in eggs, peanut butter, milk, and vanilla.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
5. Add to creamed mixture. Mix until dry ingrediants are moistened.
6. Spray muffin tins with Pam and fill them 2/3 full.
7.Bake at 400*F for 18-22 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins