Often this seriousness fades through to our marriage. We forget to laugh with our spouse. We need to have fun. We need to smile often. We need to laugh much. We need to do these things together.
Laugh together. Two simple words that are so important.
- Talk about things you love together. When we talk about things we are passionate about, we are happy and tend to smile, even laugh.
- Check out Christian comedians. We love Tim Hawkins and Anita Renfroe! These comedians have us rolling!
- Play games together. When we play board games or card games, there is much laughter!
- Get together when other Christian couples. Having double dates or game nights with other Christian couples can be a great way to have some fun and laughter.
- Tickle each other. My husband often tickles me for the sole purpose of seeing me laugh.
What are some ways that you and your husband laugh together?