Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Chocolate Caramel Goodness Brownies
One of my favorite things to do is bake. I love the smell of homemade treats throughout my home. Today I am sharing with you a family favorite, Caramel Goodness Brownies. Enjoy!
1 package of wrapped caramels
1 small can of evaporated milk
1 package of German Chocolate cake mix
3/4 cup butter
1 package semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Unwrap caramels and place in bowl.
2. Add 1/3 cup evaporated milk to caramels.
3. Microwave on high on 50% power, cover while in microwave. Stir when done, add more time if needed.
4. Mix together, German Chocolate cake mix, 3/4 cup melted butter, 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
5. Pat 1/2 of mixture into a 9 x 13 pan.
6. Bake at *350 for 6 minutes, then take out.
7. Put 1 cup of chocolate chips (more if you like), on top of baked mixture.
8. Put melted caramel over entire mixture.
9. Put other 1/2 of cake mixture, by spoonfuls, over the top.
10. Bake 20-25 minutes at *350.
11. Let them sit until cool, cut into squares and put into refrigerator or freezer.
12. Best served cold.
All for Him,