Good Evening! I guess it's better to be a little behind than to completely forget, huh? The fact that I finally remembered is something to be thankful for!
That being said...today I want to share just a few things that I am thankful for.
1) ... the wonderful man my baby girl has found...totally a God thing.
2) ... the impending wedding of said baby girl and her man.
3) ... that they chose my birthday as their wedding day!
4) ... my beautiful granddaughter receiving high honors in the recent Fine Arts Festival for
5) ... the trip that she will be taking to Orlando for Nationals this August!
6) ... beautiful sunshine that filled the sky today!
7) ... amazing springlike temperatures along with the sunshine.
8) ... the opportunity to take a walk for the first time in MANY months!
9) ... watching my daughter as she plans the wedding of her dreams.
10) ... watching my 4 adult children interact in an adult way...yet still having those childhood
So...what are you thankful for on this glorious spring day? How has God blessed you today?
Never take for granted the blessings of God...they are 'blessings' not promises!
Have a great rest of your day!