One of my favorite holidays, Valentine's Day, is just around the corner. The flowers, cards and candy just make me want to smile. One of my favorite parts of Valentine's Day are the cookies. You will find a recipe below that has become a family favorite. I hope your enjoy it as much as we have.
- 48 HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Candies
- 1 package (18.4 oz.) original supreme brownie mix with HERSHEY'S Syrup pouch
- 1/4 cupHERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/4 cupwater
- 1/4 cupvegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Remove wrappers from candies. Heat oven to 350° F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease and flour.
- Stir brownie mix, syrup pouch, cocoa, water, oil and egg in medium bowl until well blended. Drop by scant teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute. Press candy into center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 dozen cookies.
This recipe is found at Hershey's Kitchens.