~To enter our giveaway for a
Good morning! Welcome to today's edition of Thankful Thursday. We are continuing to purposefully count our blessings. This is helping us to be mindful of the many things that God has blessed us with.
Today I'm thankful for...
421. ... the phone calls from my beautiful granddaughter when she is at her out-of-town volleyball games. It is wonderful to know that she cares enough to call me.
423. ... opportunities to share with others what God has done in my life.
424. ... the love and support of my children during a difficult time.
426. ... the chance to finally have a home cooked meal.
426. ... wisdom that reaches far beyond my own imaginations and comes only from God.
427. ... how my grandchildren 'always' want to 'spend the night' with Nana & B'bo.
428. ... the way God always gives me the right message to share with the church. He's an on time, every time God!
429. ... the opportunity to have lunch with my amazing mama & daddy every Tuesday!
430. ... finally, today I am so very thankful and excited for the journey that God is taking me and my hubby on. I never thought we would be going where He's taking us but I know He won't take us and leave us...He's right beside us the entire way!
So, what are YOU thankful for today? God has certainly blessed you with live and love. Won't you take a few moments and count your blessings and then share some of them with us here.