Good morning and welcome to our Thankful Thursday Post. In case you are new to Woman to Woman Ministries, we have been counting down our blessings during 2012. It is a wonderful thing to purposely name the blessings in our life that God has given us.
Today I am thankful for...
387. ... a somewhat 'normal' routine after vacation.
389. ... seeing my hubby finish 2nd in his race.
390. ... a Sunday afternoon bike (motorcycle) ride.
391. ... a massage.
392. ... the opportunity to go to the wedding reception of a friend's daughter and seeing the bride and her dad do an amazing 'father-daughter' dance routine.
393. ... Tuesday afternoons spent with my mama & daddy. Even though it's usually only 2-3 hours and we don't really do 'anything,' I am so thankful to spend time with them.
394. ... evenings at home with no place I need to be...what a change!
395. ... the excitement I feel as I anticipate my granddaughter's volleyball game on Saturday!
396. ... rain!
397. ... friends at church that are there in a heartbeat to help out when I need something for a particular sermon or event.
398. ... the support of my friends and family when I'm doing something that God has told me to do, even though I have always said I would never do it!
399. ... the way God is moving in my church. There is no mistaking the Spirit of the Lord.
400. ... the upcoming 'long weekend' that my sweetie and I will be taking in October...just the two of us!
Wow...so much to be thankful for this week. I love counting my blessings. It causes me to be conscious of what God has done and is doing in my life. Thank you, Lord, for your amazing presence in my life!
And finally, it is now time to reveal our winner of the amazing giveaway! Drumroll please...and the winner is Melissa Baker! Melissa, I will email you today!