Good Morning! I want to apologize for failing to post last Thursday. My family was on vacation and, to be honest, I totally forgot!
This week, the things I am most thankful for are...
372. ... the beach.
373. ... the waves of the vast ocean crashing ever so gently on the sandy shore.
374. ... the sounds of the ocean and the seagulls.
375. ... the smells of the salt water.
376. ... the laughter of my children and grandchildren as they play a game of sand volleyball.
377. ... the memories my children have of past family vacations.
378. ... seeing my grandchildren explode with excitement at playing in the ocean.
379. ... watching my grandchildren play in the sand.
380. ... not getting a sunburn while on vacation.
381. ... an amazing photo shoot of my family done on the beach.
382. ... midnight strolls on the beach with the family.
383. ... watching my grandchildren collect seashells.
384. ... the excitement on the faces of my grandbabies when they bring a newly found seashell to me as they ask, "Nana, is this a good one?"
385. ... my daughter's uninhibited abandon as she freely asks a stranger at the next table if she can take a picture with him because they were having the same dessert.
386. ... home! Vacation is always amazing, but it is nice to come back to reality ... ONCE IN A WHILE! ;-)
What are you thankful for on this amazing day?
Now...about our amazing giveaway. The past couple of years we have had the privilege to meet Penny. She is the owner of ArtSmart in Mrytle Beach where we vacation. She is an amazing photographer and we have purchased many of her pictures/canvases. If you look below, you will see the canvas pictures my hubby and I bought this year. They are AMAZING! They are very high quality pictures! So...Penny has ever so graciously donated an 11" x 14" canvas of a picture YOU choose. The winner of the giveaway will send any picture you choose to Penny and she will work her magic and turn your photo into an amazing canvas.
Check out ArtSmartMB on Facebook.
a Rafflecopter giveaway