So, today I am thankful ...
336. ... for the times we get to spend with our friends because those times are often cut short.
337. ... that I know the 3 particular friends we have lost in the past 7 years due to cancer were Godly, Christian men who are now in heaven.
338. ... for VBS at our church this week.
339. ... for the commitment of our church family to the project of VBS.
340. ... to see the way my beautiful daughter stepped up to help at VBS when asked.
342. ... for the safe return of a soldier friend to his beautiful wife and children from Afghanistan...even if it is only a 10-day leave this time.
343. ... for cooler temperatures and possible rain.
344. ... that I know after a week busy with VBS, God is still faithful and will give me what I need for Sunday's sermon!
345. ... for sore muscles and aching body parts, because it tells me that I am alive.
What are some ways God is blessing you today?