326. ... garage sales that help our family raise vacation money.
327. ... the Olympic games.
328. ... a night of fun and shopping with my daughters, granddaughters and girlfriends.
331. ... my son, who turned 27 yesterday. I will never forget the day he was born.
332. ... I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again...the countdown to our FAMILY vacation! Only 22 more days...
333. ... the way God speaks to me when I begin preparing for the Sunday Sermon!
334. ... the way a little bit of the extra stress I've been under dissipated when I decided to stop dieting for a little while.
335. ... the loss of 2 pounds since I decided to stop dieting on purpose.
Well, that'll do it for today. Tell me...what are you thankful for today? Counting your blessings on purpose is so rewarding.
Have a grand day,