Thursday, August 16, 2012
A much needed night off & 8 more days...
What a privilege it is to count my blessings throughout this year. I am praying that by doing this on a regular basis throughout the year, I am learning to be more aware of the blessings God gives me. As I become more aware of them...I will be more 'thankful.'
Today, I am thankful for...
346. ... the opportunity to celebrate the life of a dear friend who has gone home to be with the Lord.
347. ... seeing old friends
348. ... memories of times past
349. ... a 'night off' to do whatever I want for the first time in a LONG time.
350. ... that I am beginning to see the fruits of some of my labors.
351. ... the excitement at what God is doing and the anticipation of what He is about to do.
352. ... the growth I can see in our people in church.
353. ... my close knit family. My dream as a child was that my parents would love my husband and that my children would live close. God is good because He has given me the desires of my heart!
354. ... the wisdom God gives me as I minister to those in need.
355. ... a Christian doctor.
356. ... the continued countdown to vacation with my kids and grandkids!!! Only 8 more days!!!!!
What a blessing it is to share my blessings with you. What are you thankful for on this beautiful, God-given day?