Good morning! It's another Thankful Thursday and I am excited about continuing the countdown of my blessings...
Today I am so very thankful for...
287. ... homemade ice cream!
288. ... the 4th of July...Independence Day!
289. ... watching my kids and grandkids playing in the pool.
290. ... a beautiful fireworks display at our local military base.
291. ... listening to the oohs and aahs of my grandkids as they watch the beautiful fireworks.
292. ... counting down the days till we get to go on vacation.
293. ... God's presence.
294. ... good friends.
295. ... my husband and his unconditional love for me. I don't deserve his devotion!
What are you thankful for today? I would love to hear from you.