Good Morning...or should I say afternoon. It's been a long day already. I am running so far behind. I apologize for not having this post ready earlier. Even though it's been a busy day and I am running behind, I still find time to be thankful for all the wonderful things with which God has blessed me.
So, let's begin this weeks countdown...I am thankful for...
318. ... the relationship that my adult children have with each other.
319. ... the countdown to vacation!
320. ... the opportunity to welcome a new member to the team here at Woman to Woman Ministries.
321. ... the people at our church that are so willing to step up when needed.
322. ... the ever so gentle way that God moves in our lives.
323. ... the Word of God.
324. ... the smell of the air after a rain shower.
325. ... the realization that even when they 'hate' me, they really love me!
So, let us hear from you...what are you thankful for?
Have a blessed day!