Continuing to count our blessings through 2012...
Today, I am thankful for...
246. ... the close relationship I have with my children and their spouses [my other children!]!
247. ... the chance to have dinner with a dear friend from out of town.
248. ... the provision of God when we get a flat tire and need to buy a new one.
250. ... for grandchildren that still want to spend the night even though they are growing up!
251. ... my busy life.
252. ... a loving husband that supports me no matter what I do.
253. ... an all church BBQ.
254. ... the kind words of my church family.
255. ... the countdown to our family vacation.
256. ... weekends!
257. ... evenings at home even though they are few and far between.
258. ... God's blessing my son with a new job!
259. ... the love that my daughter has for her nieces & nephews.
260. ... a beautiful Father's Day family gathering that I am so looking forward to!
Have a great Father's Day weekend and don't forget to count your blessings!