Today I am taking another opportunity to count my blessings. I pray that you are counting your blessings along with me!
I am thankful ...
236. ... for the on-time, every time, voice of God.
237. ... for the excitement in my grandson's eyes when he hears that we [Nana & B'bo] are coming to his baseball game.
238. ... for a beautiful daughter [in-law...I hate that term, she is my daughter now] that dislikes the auto races as much as I do yet she comes anyway so I have someone to sit with.
239. ... for my husband who loves me...no matter what.
240. ... for a grandson that goes to our shop to work his B'bo during the work day.
241. ... for a grandson that wants desperately to help work at the shop but is just a bit too young to go when Nana can't be there to keep track of him. He has a genuine heart and desire to help. He will be a huge asset when he is just a little older! *smiles*
242. ... that my children know they can call on mom & dad anytime they need help with something. They know we are always ready to help.
243. ... that I can see God working on my attitude..,.I can see my 'grumpy' attitude about the races becoming a little less grumpy. I also noticed yesterday when my son suggested a place to have lunch, I didn't grumble. I just agreed and enjoyed the time with some of my kids!
244. ... for Summer T-Ball with my grandson!
245. ... that God never stops working on me! I love seeing changes that He is making in me!
I hope that you are counting your blessings along with us! Comment here or on FaceBook or Twitter with some of your blessings!