Thursday, June 21, 2012
Evening Rides & Counting...
Today I am thankful for...
262. ... evening rides with my hubby on our beautiful GoldWing!
263. ... my church family and their genuine concern for my well being.
264. ... the willingness of a dear sister who eagerly steps up to the plate when needed.
265. ... my Heavenly Father...even when I don't understand 'why' I know He is in control.
266. ... the role in ministry that God has placed me in at this time.
267. ... doctors. I hate going, but I'm glad that God has given us doctors.
268. ... massages.
269. ... the countdown to our vacation. I know this is likely the last time all 4 of my kids will be going on vacation with us and I am truly looking forward to it.
270. ... the chance to count my blessings.
Tell me what you are thankful for today! It is an amazing thing to purposefully count your blessings.
Have a blessed day,