It's Thankful Thursday again and I love the opportunity to count more of the blessings God has given me. Here in the midwest it is H - O - T!!!
Today I am thankful for...
271. ... the countdown app on my phone reminding me of the number of days until we are 'beach bound' for 10 days!!
272. ... the miracle of my voice returned...in church...literally 2 seconds before I stepped into the pulpit, I had NO voice. The instant I opened my mouth to preach...I HAD A FULL, STRONG VOICE!!!
273. ... the job God has provided for my son.
274. ... the opportunity to have a garage sale with my daughters.
277. ... the excitement on each of my grandchildren's faces as they talk about our upcoming trip to the beach!
278. ... air conditioning! I used to say I wish I had lived in the 1800's when times were simpler. Well, they didn't have air conditioning in the 1800's...I think I NEED AC!
279. ... the presence of God at our Wednesday Night prayer time at church.
280. ... the visitors that have come to our church during this difficult time.
281. ... the visitors that have decided to make our church their home...even though we don't have 'senior pastor' in place just yet.
282. ... the dreams and visions that God gives us.
283. ... knowing that God is in it...even if I haven't gotten the answer yet.
284. ... the love of my church family.
285. ... the chance to workout with my daughter.
What are you thankful for today? Take some time to count your blessings today. Be sure to share with us what some of those blessings are!