I am going to start this week's list with 10 promises from God and then continue with a few of my own thoughts...
Some of the promises of God for which I am thankful...
81. ...the knowledge that God has plans for me...plans for my good and not to harm me! (Jeremiah 29:11)
82. ...that when I am weary I can go to my Father and He will give me rest. (Matthew 11:28-29)
83. ...that God gives power to the week and strength to the powerless. (Isaiah 40:29-31)
85. ...that NOTHING can separate me from the love of God. (Romans 8:37-39)
86. ...that I know if I will listen to God I will live in peace. That doesn't mean I won't have troubles, it simply means that I will have peace in the midst of them. (Proverbs 1:33)
87. ...that I will be saved if I will confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord. (Romans 10:9)
88. ...that I have the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ. (Romans 6:23)
89. ...that God heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. (Psalm 147:3)
90. ..that with God...nothing is impossible. (Matthew 17:20)
Aren't you thankful that the Word of God is full of promises? I know I am.
I am thankful for...
91. ...Sunday lunch with my family...even if it was only part of them.
92. ...the word of God being preached in Kidz Klub (Children's Church)...I actually 'saw' some of the kids 'get it!'
93. ...the blessing from a neighbor that will provide countless hours of joy for my grandchildren and us.
95. ...a special St. Patrick's day ice cream treat...with green colored ice cream.
96. ...the breeze that blows my windchimes outside my window. It's a beautiful melody!
97. ...for the opportunity to work-out with my daughter each week.
98. ...for my husband's desire to have a well-manicured yard.
99. ...my husband is comfortable yelling at the tv during this game...apparently he thinks they can hear him!
100. .my grandchildren as they grow closer to God and their desire to work in ministry.
Have a wonderful day ... and, please ... take a few moments to count your blessings,