Today we are continuing our 2012 countdown of things we are thankful for. Doing this is such a wonderful thing because it helps me to stop and really look at the blessings God has given me. So, without further delay, let's get started...
I am thankful for:
21. My beautiful daughter who celebrated her 32nd birthday. She's like her mama...loving being an adult but hating to see the calendar years creep by.
22. Knowing that 3 of my 4 amazing blessings from God are going to be able to go on vacation with us this summer.
23. Every opportunity that God gives me to share His Word.
24. This out of the ordinary, amazingly warm February.
25. The opportunity to spend a day with my parents each week. I love spending time with them.
26. Time spent away with my hubby. Any time spent with him is amazing, but when we get the chance to 'get away' for a couple of days it reminds me of the million reasons I love him!
27. Friends that I don't see or talk to often because I know when we do see each other or get to chat on the phone of FaceBook it will be as if we see each other all the time.
28. The opportunity to count my blessings. Too often we take for granted our home, our car, our family, etc. Counting the blessings God has given us helps make us thankful.
29. Saturdays...my only full day of the week to spend with my honey uninterrupted by work or other obligations.
30. The opportunity to go to my granddaughter's volley ball games.
31. Tomorrow afternoon when I get to spend a little one on one time with grandson #4.
32. I've said it before, but I am so very thankful for my 8 blessings ... my grandbabies. They make my world brighter.
33. A sound mind. In a world where it would be easy to just 'lose it,' I am thankful that God has given me a sound mind.
34. Peace. We live in a crazy, mixed up world but God can give us peace that is beyond all understanding.
35. Waking up this morning and having another chance to give God glory and share Him with those whom I come in contact.
So, what are you thankful for today? What has God blessed you with? How can you share Him with those around you?