But let me ask...
Did you tell him?
We shared with all our facebook buddies, twitter followers, and ladies in the blogging world, but did we tell our husband how much we love him and how much we appreciate him.
No giveaway. Do it just because.
Today you are challenged to do something out of the ordinary, something extra special to show your husband how much you love him. Think outside the box. Something that will really show your husband that he is still your favorite guy.
- Is he close to his mom and maybe you do not get always along with her? Invite her over for dinner this and brag about how incredible her son is and how she did such a great job with him.
- Does he love fishing but hasn't been in awhile? Go buy those wiggly worms and give him a day off this week to go fishing.
- Does he love foot rubs but you get grossed out touching his feet? Girl, suck it up and know that it shows your love and rub those feet.
- Does he love Monday Night Football but the house is always too loud to really watch? Make his favorite snack, hand him the remote, then grab the kids and go visit your girlfriend for the evening.
- Does he like his car to stay clean but hasn't had time to do it lately? Clean his car for him and leave love notes tucked into different places like the visor mirror, ashtray and cd holder.
- Does he love when you dress up but hey, you are a stay at home mom, who has time? Get dolled up in a beautiful dress and heels and have dinner by candle light.
After you 'show your love' go to our facebook page and share what you did and how your husband reacted.
The winner of our "Husband Rocks!" contest is Lindsay from Evatt's Beautiful Mess. Congrats Lindsay! Please email me at email@example.com.