Today I want to share another family favorite with you. This recipe is super easy, which is why I like it, and super yummy, which is why my family likes it.
1 can cream of chicken soup 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
1/2 cup sour cream 1 sm can green chile peppers, drained
1 tablespoon margarine 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
1 onion, chopped 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon chili powder
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees
2. In a small bowl mix the soup and sour cream; set aside.
3. Melt margarine in a pan over medium high heat. Add onion and chili powder, and saute until tender. Stir in the chicken, chile peppers, and 2 tablespoons of the soup mixture. Cook and stir until heated through.
4. Spread 1/2 cup of the soup mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla.
5. Roll up tortillas, and place, seam-side-down, in the baking dish. Spoon remaining soup mixture on top, and sprinkle with cheese.